I want permanent work, why should I work as a temporary employee?
- When you work as a temporary, you expose yourself to companies. Even in cases where you may not be doing exactly what you want to do long term, our client companies will see your skills, good work ethic, and good attendance. Knowing that information, they are much more likely to consider you for a new position than someone who is walks in "off the street".
- Many companies fill their positions with ONLY temp to perm employees. There are many reasons for this but if you do not consider finding your next job through temp to perm employment, you automatically remove yourself from potential employment at those employers.
How soon can I be hired by my client company?
- Terms vary but usually a client company has the option to hire after a person has worked beyond 520 hours at our client company.
How does the process work?
- When you give us your application, and resume, we will ask the type of work you are looking for. When we find that type of work and feel that you qualify for it, we will call you and relay the assignment and any required testing or other requirements. After fulfilling those requirements, you then become our employee, working for our client company. You work your scheduled hours and turn in your time for the week, verified by your client company supervisor. You are paid by Career Concepts.
Is there any fee? No!
- The work we do to place you is at no charge.