What are some of the benefits of using a full service staffing agency like Career Concepts?
- Remove the burden of searching for employees. Allow us to help you source and screen your potential new employees.
- Get to know your future employees by having them work for you before you hire them! Do this with no risk of incurring unemployment liability if they don't work out.
- Let our company cover workers compensation insurance during the accident prone first 90 days of employment.
- Handle short term job requirements without the need to hire people and then lay them off.
- Allow us evaluate the skills of your employee candidates with customized testing and evaluations.
- If they are required, let us handle drug screens and other background checks for you.
Are there any Guarantees? Yes!
- With permanent placements, if for any reason the placement does not work out at any time during the first 90 days of employment, Career Concepts will find a new replacement at no charge or credit the amount billed for other services.
- With Temporary, or Temp to Perm placements, If for any reason a client is not satisfied with the performance of our Career Concepts employee, there will be no charge for the first four (4) hours on that assignment.
How is billing handled?
- Permanent placements are handled on a fee basis. The fee is a percentage of the first year of salary of the given employee. This fee is billed with ½ due before the first day of employment and the balance due within 30 days. Invoices are emailed directly to your accounting department.
- Temporary or Temp to perm placements are billed weekly on the Saturday following the week worked. Invoices are emailed directly to your accounting department that following Tuesday. Payment is due upon receipt.